So I am in the midst of putting together my first annual girlie photo shoot event! These are my hopes and aspirations for the event so far:br /br /1. I am going to rent out a fun space in Hoboken. The place I have in mind is right off the path, so its easy to access from NYC or CT.
2. I can have up to 12 girls come for their own personal shoot. For a set price you will get your makeup done (fun!), and a 20-30 minute glam shoot (your choice of boudoir or fashion style--you bring the outfit you feel best it basically). Plus 1 8x10 print of your choice.
3. I will set up different situations....perhaps a bed all covered in white sheets....and if I can find a funky little couch, we can use that too.
4. You can bring friends, have cocktails and fun...and then after you're done with the shoot, your makeup will be done...so why not just go out on the town?
5. I am booked on the weekends until July. So this event will take place in July. Probably Saturday July 19 or Saturday July 26 hopefully from 2-7pm or around those times.
6. I think this could be a really fun gift to give to your fiances/husbands/boyfriends. Or to have for yourself so you can look back when you're 75 and say, "wow, I was quite a number."
7. Makeup artist website is: www.kerrydering.com